Friday, August 29, 2008

I Moved To Utah!!

So on monday Aug 25th I moved to Utah... I have been dreaming about going away to school for as long as I can remember! I guess I didnt think about how hard it would be!!!




I miss being at home and chilling with the fam! Just messing around and having fun!!
I am so sad that I am missing a visit from Michael and Jennica and there family!! I love you guys! And cant wait for Christmas!!
I am going to miss sunday dinners and all the people who come over for them!! Thank you for encouraging me to follow my dreams!! I know I can count on you guys for anything!!

I am going to miss people knowing who I am!! How gay that sounds but it makes your life so much easier!
I am going to miss my friends!! I know that I will make friends up here but I will always love my friends I have known my whole life!!
Even though I am going to miss a lot of stuff I am excited about my new life!! I was a little nervous to go to a beauty school I had never seen before but I went the other day and fell in LOVE with it! I have never felt so excited to start school before! Everyone is super duper nice at Bon Losee!
This is my new room!! It is a lot smaller then my old one that for sure and I will have to keep it a lot cleaner too hahaha! But it is growing on me, it kinda feels like home.
My new closet hahaha I dont really have that much space but I think I can go shopping a couple more times before it gets full!!
So welcome to my new chapter in life!! I am excited and scared at the same time but I am pretty sure that is normal!! Thank you family for being there for me! I love you and miss you so much!! Please call me whenever you are bored! I still dont have school for another week and a half!!

P.S. Kaitlin and Jacob,

Mom and Dad do so much!!! Say thank you to them as much as possible!! Even though i have only been here for a couple of days I have realized that they are pretty much BOMB!! They love us so much!!!!






4 comments:

Amy_T said...

mel, you are so bomb!!!! this week has been so much fun already. I love you!!!!!!!!

The Komendas said...

Looks fun Mel!! And fine I will say thanx to mom dad!!!
Kaitlin

Unknown said...

I am so glad that you are getting adjusted in your new home!! I love you so much and miss you!! Happy Birthday tomorrow! Love you sis!!

Unknown said...

ps this is Kristine. I am on the squires computer.