Monday, September 15, 2008

A Super Good Week in Utah!!

So this week has been a dang good one! I started out the week by jumping on my bed and it braking. Don't worry it made me feel so good about myself! I laughed so hard but right after I got up I threw away all my junk food, so that it wont happen again!
I started school on Tuesday last week! The days are really long but I love it! That's my really cool bag of hair things it is so heavy!

These are my shears! We have already had 2 hair cutting lessons! It is so much harder than you think. So if all of you could do me a favor and call up your hair dresser and thank them for all the great hair cuts you have gotten because honestly it is super easy to mess up!


Don't worry I am really not cutting Amy's hair I am just trying to look cool for all of you guys!



That is always my face when I get a hair cut! They make me so nervous!




So honestly I didn't really think I would have text books being in beauty school and all but I have 11! That is more than all 5 of my roommates and they all go to a university!


That is pretty much what I look like when they are teaching new stuff! hahaha


Amy and I studying... we are such good students!

These girls are becoming my new BFFs Miss Alexis (light brown hair) and Miss Kim (dark brown hair) I didn't name them they came with names!
These girls just love what I have done to there hair! So far it is only brush it! hahah

Don't worry I really don't talk to them.
Honestly this picture is me just being dumb! I put it on here so you guys know that I am still the same old Melanie.
Amy and I have become really close friends since we have moved up here and met some really cool people! One of them is Chels! She lives in Amy's apt. She is super cool I am so glad that we became friends!

Girls just being silly!
On Sunday afternoon I went to the Provo Temple with some friends. I really enjoyed my afternoon there.

As we pulled up I notice that there were a lot of people, but then I looked closer and there were not even joking like 200 missionaries honestly I was so scared that we weren't allowed to be there like I didn't know if it was special missionary day. But it wasn't and I just didn't talk to any of them which is a little extreme but I just didn't know what to do!
A couple of my friends and I are planning a Temple trip and I am so excited to see the inside of the Provo Temple!
















5 comments:

Jenny at LGN said...

Oh my gosh, Mel! Those pictures made my day!! You are so hilarious! I miss you. I'm so glad you have a blog.
I can't believe you have so many text books! Yikes!
BTW, I know you said it's harder than it looks, but I can't wait for you to cut my hair at Christmas! I'm sure it will be great!
Love you,
Jen

The Komendas said...

Mel, man looks like you are working hard . btw you are hilarious !!!! :)

Cluff Family said...

Melanie!! You rock so much!! I am so happy that I forced you into making a blog! You look like you are having a blast and making some realy good friends. So, Miss Alexis looks like a man! Just thought I should let you know. I love you tons and miss you! Talk to you soon!

Shawnda and Nathan Mills said...

Mel!!! I absolutley love you! i miss you like crazy but im so glad that you are having such a good time out there in utah! Im comin in less than 2 weeks so leave monday the 29th dinner open for me. i for sure want to see you before i go! Keep lovin beauty school and i know you will be an amazing hair dresser! love ya girl

Amy_T said...

you are pretty much the funniest, wittiest person I know!!!!!! teach me to be funny like you please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!