Tuesday, September 30, 2008

New Things in My Life!

My life in Utah is great!! Everything is going very smoothly. These are my instructors Brook and Cherise I pretty much love them!! They are amazing!!!!
This is Jaimie she lives up stairs with Amy and she goes to Bon Losee!


These girls are in my O.R. group Hailey and Sydnee they are so nice and we are becoming really good friends!

I GOT GLASSES!!! I kept cutting my hands and I didn't know why so I went to the eye doctor and sure enough I needed glasses!!



I did this picture so you guys can see what the frame looks like better! I have contacts too but sometimes I just don't want to touch my eye!!!










2 comments:

The Komendas said...

Wow sweet glasses Mel,it's wierd to see you in them. but you still look pretty darn cute!!!

Cluff Family said...

I love them!! You look so cute with glasses!! Your hair is also cute! Love you, miss you!!!