Thursday, April 30, 2009

Extensions.. buh-bye!!!

About 3 months ago I wanted to get extensions! I wanted to have longer and thicker hair and thats what I got! I loved having them, there were so much fun! Yesterday I decided that I wanted to have them removed... it took 2 and 1/2 hours to remove all 200 beaded extensions but it felt so good not to have them!
Today at school we were able to get our hair done so I put high lights in my hair!



And cut off 4 and 1/2 inches! My hair is so short now but i really like it!!



Everyone please tell me honestly what you feel about my hair i would love to get every ones input!! love you all!





3 comments:

Jenny at LGN said...

LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!!

Looks so cute, Mel! I love the bangs. You are so hot!

Miss you!!

Staci said...

so cute!!! I have been wanting to do bangs for awhile, now maybe I will...since you look so hot!!!:)

Cluff Family said...

I know I already told you, but I love your hair!! You look super cute!! Love you, miss you!!!