Saturday, April 18, 2009

My Car!!

So this last week i was able to go home and get my new car!! I was sooo excited... I honestly thought that it was a dream and i was going to wake up and my car would be gone! The kind of car i was able to get is a kia sorento! It so amazing!! This was the first time I ever saw my car i had the biggest and stupidest smile on my face! hahahah

This is the view of the driver seat!

This is the view of the back seat!



The whole time i was in az i wanted to drive everywhere i am pretty sure mom didnt use her car once... Mom and i drove to utah on monday and she was able to stay for a couple of days. It was sooo amazing to have mom here with me!


Love you guys soooo much! I cant wait for all of you guys to be able to see my car in person!!!


3 comments:

Cluff Family said...

FINALLY!! Your car is so gorgeous!! I can't wait to see you in a few short weeks and hopefully your car as well!! Love you tons!

Cherise said...

Such a cute car! I love the mini suv's. They're spacious, yet sporty and still look feminine. Hope all is going well! We need to have you over for dinner or something sometime soon. Oh, do you still have Arrested Development? I'm ready to re-watch the series; it's just so funny, I can't get enough!

Amber said...

Mel your car is so pretty!!