Friday, October 3, 2008

Contest At School!!

This week we had a little contest at school. The rules were we had to get a picture and we had to make the up-do look as close as we could to the one in picture. Everyone had to be different.. I wanted to be the model for this because i thought it would be fun!!
When I saw what the picture looked like I started to freak out a little bit!

It was hard to figure out how they did the Up-do in the picture.


They had to make my hair as big as they could! BTW it was a pain trying to get all of that hair spray out of my hair!!!



It started to form and I was getting more and more excited!!




This was the Team that made me look like this!! I think we did such a good job!






This is the back of my hair no joke it looked like a mullet





This is the picture we had to copy. Hard uh!! I think that if I wore the leopard bra we totally would have won!! hahahah just kidding mom!







Here was all the models personally I think ours looks the best!!








No comments: