Wednesday, October 29, 2008

OH NO!!!

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING IMAGES MIGHT MAKE YOU SICK! IF YOU HAVE A WEAK STOMACH I ADVICE YOU NOT TO LOOK AT THESE PICTURES......


I have pink eye. This morning when I woke up for school this morning I couldn't open my eye. I started to freak out a little bit!




The doctor said that I cant go to school because I will give all the clients pink eye and I am pretty sure Bonnie Losee (owner of the school) wouldn't like that!






Look how gross I look!! I hate that this is the biggest I can open my eye!!

Sorry for grossing you guys all out!!

2 comments:

Cluff Family said...

Mel that is super gross!! I thought that you were joking with your warning at the beginning. Rachel thinks that you look like a pirate! We love you!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Sorry im a blogstocker and found your blog but its so cute! and im jealous your having so much fun up at hair school!