Monday, October 27, 2008

Sorry Its Been So Long!!

I love being in Utah and meeting new people and becoming really good friends!!! Every Wednesday we get to add a color to our outfit!! This month is Pink!! So me and my friends decided to get all matching skirts from the good old walmart!!!
That day I put purple in my hair because I am in beauty school that is what you are suppose to do!!!

This is me and Hailee and Sydnee. Pretty much I love these girls! They are so much fun to be with!!


Me and Hay! This is my BFF! We are like the same person! hahah so all of you guys know she kicks booty!

One Week Later....
One week later I wanted to change my hair again!! I hope you guys all like it! For the first time while I have been in school my hair is one color!!
I love you guys!! and I get to come home in 54 days and I am so excited!!!!!




1 comment:

Jenny at LGN said...

Love your hair!!!
You look gorg in all those pictures. What a hottie!