Monday, October 20, 2008

Surprised!!!

So this weekend I made a 10 hour drive so I could see the family!! I didn't tell anyone that I was coming and it was so fun surprising everyone.. Mom was the funnest I came up the stairs when everyone was in the kitchen and I was like good morning family and mom was like what the? how are you? oh my gosh!!!! Then she gave me this big hug!! It was fun being able to chill with Jacob and everyone else!!! Everyone has changed so much and it has only been 8 weeks!!
Seeing friends was fun too!! It was s super fun and chill weekend! 20 hours in the car was worth it!! Family I love you so much and it was so much fun seeing you this weekend!!! Cant wait to see you in 8 weeks!!!

2 comments:

Cluff Family said...

Weird, Jacob looks so different!! I am so jealous that you got to go home and see everyone!! I can't wait to see you in a few months!! Love you, miss you!!

Shawnda and Nathan Mills said...

Mel, im so sad we didn't get to see eachother. Sorry it took me forever to call but we had some important things we had to take care of and im sure you were already out with your friends. I even came to your house but no one was there! But 8 weeks will go by fast and i'll get to see you! Have fun in Utah and i love ya girl! Take care