Monday, October 13, 2008

Fun Week With Mom and Kate

This week was a crazy week... We had a little reunion for the Pollock family. I have a random fact I got eyelash extensions hahahah it is so fun being in beauty school because I get to try out all the fun stuff!!
Lee and Alyssa are so happy!! Day before the wedding



This is Alyssa Allen its so weird to me that she is married now but she sure looked beautiful!!



This weekend was amazing because my Mom and Kaitlin came and visited me it was the greatest thing in the world I am not even kidding!! So Sunday was bomb Mom made me dinner it was so good!!



I invited a bunch of friends so they could have a good home cooked meal too!




So on Monday it was my last model Monday that is when I have to find people to work on like color, boys hair cuts, increase layer hair cut, ect. So mom came in and I colored her hair.



Secretly Mom and I planned that I would cut her hair; she wanted a change and it was up to me!



I had to teach mom how to do her hair totally different. I ended up cutting off about 6 inches!!


This is the front of her hair


The side view I gave her an A line
I think that her hair looks bomb and I would really like to know what you guys think of it! Mom loves it and really that's all that matters but I still want to know what you guys all think!!! Please!


Sadly I had to say goodbye to Mom and Kaitlin today. Honestly it doesn't get easier every time! Mom, thanks for coming and spending time with me and thanks for trusting me with your hair! Kaitlin, I hope you had a lot of fun and you should really think about moving to Provo when you are old enough.













4 comments:

Cluff Family said...

Thank you for posting!!! It was fun being able to see the cousins and especially Alyssa on her wedding day. Mom's hair looks soooo good!!! Seriously, you can cut my hair anytime!! Mom looks so good and the cut is super flattering on her! Way to go!! You also look super good!! Have you lost weight? Anyways, love you and miss you! Keep up the blogging, I love feeling apart of your life still!

Jenny at LGN said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! Looks SO cute!!!!!!!! Great job! I'm so proud of you and I know mom is too! Way to go, Mel!
Can't wait 'til Christmas when you do mine. Start practicing with your peroxide, baby!
Love,
Jen

Shawnda and Nathan Mills said...

Mel you are amazing!!! seriously i just love you. Your moms hair looks so stinkin good. I just love that you love it up there and are having so much fun- im so happy for you. Keep up the good work mel and im so excited to see you!!! Love ya

Team Komenda said...

Melanie! SOOOO CUTE!! I guess I am now #3 in line for Christmas break :) You better start taking reservations girlfriend! Moms hair looks so stylish and healthy...you did an absolutely fabulous job! I'm so glad you're doing well.

We love you!
Holly